Account wipes

Go down

Account wipes Empty Account wipes

Post  Chihiro on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:48 pm

NO WAI.
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. D:<


-notsureifthisistherightcategory-
BUT YEAH .
D:<

Those rebirths took forever D;
Chihiro
Chihiro

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : SoCal!

View user profile http://myspace.com/243604004

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Jennifer on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:59 pm

is that for sure ? not that critical for me, but it is for you though.

ps-why did they told as to do @save if the accounts are going to get wiped ? pirat

Jennifer

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Chihiro on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Who knows - probably because they didn't know they would have to wipe the accounts.
Chihiro
Chihiro

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : SoCal!

View user profile http://myspace.com/243604004

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  [GM]iVolcal on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:23 pm

sign up right now the server is still testing but sign up now Very Happy
[GM]iVolcal
[GM]iVolcal
Admin

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-12-11
Age : 25
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Chihiro on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Already did ;D
Chihiro
Chihiro

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : SoCal!

View user profile http://myspace.com/243604004

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  [GM]iVolcal on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:25 pm

same here
[GM]iVolcal
[GM]iVolcal
Admin

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-12-11
Age : 25
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Sylix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:04 pm

So all characters and nx and stuff is gone too? Sad Dang I just won that event too with the 40k Nx T.T
Sylix
Sylix

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-12-12
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Jennifer on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:08 pm

lol i reregistered d:

Jennifer

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Serenity on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:24 pm

LOL DAMMIT .
I HAD LIKE 212k OF NX . -not exaggerating-
AHAHAHA -________-
Serenity
Serenity

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-12-07
Age : 24
Location : California ;]

View user profile http://myspace.com/53416633

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Sylix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Yeah it sucks @
Sylix
Sylix

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-12-12
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Jennifer on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:27 pm

Serenity wrote:LOL DAMMIT .
I HAD LIKE 212k OF NX . -not exaggerating-
AHAHAHA -________-
i had sksi nx outfit and i didn't even used it. Sad affraid

Jennifer

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  iirawrx3 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:30 pm

i wasted so much time.
i could have chilled if i knew my account was gonna be wiped.

"Server check time: 40 More Minutes! Sorry We have to wipe accounts, But its worth it, Maybe not to Chihiro and matt, But still Razz ITS GANNA BE AWSOME! "

Why is ONLY Chiro and Matt's gonna be saved....
Not fair to the people who rebirthed multiple times.
iirawrx3
iirawrx3

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-12-05
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile http://myspace.com/xbyakuganx

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Serenity on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:35 pm

iirawrx3 wrote:i wasted so much time.
i could have chilled if i knew my account was gonna be wiped.

"Server check time: 40 More Minutes! Sorry We have to wipe accounts, But its worth it, Maybe not to Chihiro and matt, But still Razz ITS GANNA BE AWSOME! "

Why is ONLY Chiro and Matt's gonna be saved....
Not fair to the people who rebirthed multiple times.

lol what he/she meant was that hiro and matt are probably pissed off about the wipes because
they're the two with the most RBs xD
Serenity
Serenity

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-12-07
Age : 24
Location : California ;]

View user profile http://myspace.com/53416633

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Chihiro on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Serenity wrote:
iirawrx3 wrote:i wasted so much time.
i could have chilled if i knew my account was gonna be wiped.

"Server check time: 40 More Minutes! Sorry We have to wipe accounts, But its worth it, Maybe not to Chihiro and matt, But still Razz ITS GANNA BE AWSOME! "

Why is ONLY Chiro and Matt's gonna be saved....
Not fair to the people who rebirthed multiple times.

lol what he/she meant was that hiro and matt are probably pissed off about the wipes because
they're the two with the most RBs xD


Yeah, that's what he meant.
We're not gonna be saved o-o
12 rebirths long gone .. T__T ~
Chihiro
Chihiro

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : SoCal!

View user profile http://myspace.com/243604004

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Serenity on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Chihiro wrote:
Serenity wrote:
iirawrx3 wrote:i wasted so much time.
i could have chilled if i knew my account was gonna be wiped.

"Server check time: 40 More Minutes! Sorry We have to wipe accounts, But its worth it, Maybe not to Chihiro and matt, But still Razz ITS GANNA BE AWSOME! "

Why is ONLY Chiro and Matt's gonna be saved....
Not fair to the people who rebirthed multiple times.

lol what he/she meant was that hiro and matt are probably pissed off about the wipes because
they're the two with the most RBs xD


Yeah, that's what he meant.
We're not gonna be saved o-o
12 rebirths long gone .. T__T ~

MY LIFE HAS GONE TO WASTE .
<3

ish
no
not really ;D
Serenity
Serenity

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-12-07
Age : 24
Location : California ;]

View user profile http://myspace.com/53416633

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  iirawrx3 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:40 pm

I should have just talked to people.
Oh well.
I'm over the acc. wipes.
:3
I dont really care anymore.
I just want my NX back..
iirawrx3
iirawrx3

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-12-05
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile http://myspace.com/xbyakuganx

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Donuts on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:58 pm

Guys THeres no Account Wipe, We Are Going back to v.55 SineMS3.0 , v.62 is too unstable, w/o client. and Brandon made a back-up of the acc,s jsut incase, thank me for that. and Check out my Intro!
Donuts
Donuts

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 24
Location : Where God Hate The Most

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Serenity on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Donuts wrote:Guys THeres no Account Wipe, We Are Going back to v.55 SineMS3.0 , v.62 is too unstable, w/o client. and Brandon made a back-up of the acc,s jsut incase, thank me for that. and Check out my Intro!

Thanks Kyle ~
Serenity
Serenity

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-12-07
Age : 24
Location : California ;]

View user profile http://myspace.com/53416633

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Donuts on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:47 pm

Just in the back-up has errors in it.. Im Sorry but theres a wipe. Me and Brandon will make it up for you guys.
Donuts
Donuts

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 24
Location : Where God Hate The Most

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Chihiro on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Argh.
D:
Chihiro
Chihiro

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : SoCal!

View user profile http://myspace.com/243604004

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Matt on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:54 am

im not angry(anymore)
Matt
Matt

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 25
Location : California!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Account wipes Empty Re: Account wipes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum