BladeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first day playing my first private server:

4 posters

Go down

My first day playing my first private server: Empty My first day playing my first private server:

Post  Envy Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:17 pm

I get accused of hacking, and get banned by Brandon! Very Happy I makes a new account, and explain to him that using spear crusher to mob like 4 monsters to the side is not vaccing, and spamming Dragon Roar in HHG2 is not using hacks. THEN, I get my 200 Stat bandana, scroll a few items (14 int cape, 7 int 7 MA gloves, 7/11x Dragon Staff, 10 Int 10 MA Shield, 10 INT 5 MA Earrings, +1xx to All Stats Necktie, and so on). I go to HHG2 at level 39 cleric, with my +300 stats, and start to kill stuff. I get accused for hacking, and had to show about 4 people all my equips so they believed me. Then, I get to priest, and 4th job. What a special day. Lul :3
Envy
Envy

Back to top Go down

My first day playing my first private server: Empty Re: My first day playing my first private server:

Post  Matt Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:12 pm

sounds. eventful o.o
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

My first day playing my first private server: Empty Re: My first day playing my first private server:

Post  Serenity Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Matt wrote:sounds. eventful o.o

LOL how does it sound eventful ? xD

--And i hope things are starting to work out for you now Envy (;
Serenity
Serenity

http://myspace.com/53416633

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon :) Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Yeah, lol that sounds bad, Im sorry about that, i dont know what that guys problem was! O.o
Brandon :)
Brandon :)
Admin

http://bladestory.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down